Every Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) practitioner knows that a belt is not just a belt. It’s a symbol of your progress, your dedication, and your skill. That’s why choosing the right BJJ belt is crucial. Today, we’re excited to introduce you to the Sanabul BJJ Belt, a product that has been receiving positive reviews from the BJJ community. If you are also interested in a BJJ mouthguard on amazon look no further.
Quality and Comfort
The Sanabul BJJ Belt is praised for its quality and comfort. One user stated, “I absolutely love my GI, the color the fabric and the size are perfect. The belt is also not stiff like my first GI belt.” The belt is designed to withstand the rigors of BJJ training and competition, making it a reliable choice for both beginners and seasoned practitioners.
Fit is a crucial factor when choosing a BJJ belt. The Sanabul BJJ Belt has been lauded for its perfect fit. One satisfied customer shared, “The belt was ordered with the gi. I had to get a Sanabul belt as the Elite belts were sold out in my color. I’m happy with the belt I received. It’s the correct size and exactly what I needed.”
Great for Kids
If you’re looking for BJJ Gear for your child, the Sanabul BJJ Belt is a great choice. One parent shared, “It’s good material and fits my son really snug and comfortably which is what he needs for GI training sessions.”
A Word from a Black Belt
Even a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt has praised the quality of this product, stating, “As a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu blackbelt I have to say this products has a great quality. I would buy it again!”
How to tie your BJJ belt
If you still don’t know how to tie your BJJ belt the proper way, follow these steps:
- Hold the belt: Begin by holding the middle of the belt with one hand. Make sure the ends of the belt are even.
- Find the center: With the belt held in the middle, locate the center point of the belt. You can do this by folding it in half temporarily or by feeling for the midpoint.
- Position the center on your waist: Place the center of the belt on your waist, just below your belly button. The two ends of the belt should hang down evenly on each side.
- Cross the right side over the left: Take the right end of the belt and cross it over the left end, making an “X” at your waist. The right end should now be on top of the left end.
- Wrap the right end behind both ends: Take the right end that is now on top and wrap it behind both ends of the belt.
- Bring the right end up and through the loop: After wrapping the right end behind, bring it up and through the loop created by the crossed belts. This will create a simple knot.
- Tighten the knot: Pull both ends of the belt tight to secure the knot. Make sure it is snug, but not so tight that it’s uncomfortable or restricts your movement.
- Adjust the ends: Adjust the ends of the belt so that they hang evenly down your legs. They should be roughly the same length.
- Tuck in the ends: Some BJJ practitioners prefer to tuck the ends of the belt under the belt itself to keep them from flapping during training. You can also tie a small knot at the end of each belt if your belt is too long.
- Ensure the belt is flat and neat: Make sure your belt lays flat against your waist and is neat and tidy. It should not be twisted or bunched up.
The Sanabul BJJ Belt is a fantastic choice for anyone involved in BJJ or other martial arts. It offers comfort, quality, and a great fit, making it a worthwhile investment for your training needs. Don’t just take our word for it – check out the glowing reviews and see for yourself!
Ready to take your BJJ game to the next level? Order your Sanabul BJJ Belt today!